AZEERA

My photo
siyesly , if you hate me , please walk away , i dont need you .

Friday, July 16, 2010

aaaaaaaaaa !

i wanna go home , please take me and bring me to bangi . i need some rest and have fun . i am not matured yet , i need my mom , my room , my maid . i need them all . i hate to wake up early in the morning , i hate to walk to the class , i hate to go and find my own lunch and dinner , i hate to eat ' tasty ' food , i hate to wash my own clothes with my own hand , i hate to tidy and clean up my room by myself , i hate eveything here . i hate the place , i hate the guys , i hate the girls , i hate them all . i cant drive or even shopping . i hate when i have to ask for a money from my dad . i hate that i have to leave my family , my room , my beshies , my happiness . i hate when i cant smoke or even take some laughing gas . i hate when i need to leave hanis , nadh and izyan . i hate whenever i sad or down , theres nobody here for me . i hate when i have to cry alone , i hate when i am happy for a while . i am lost . totally lost . i need my happiness my enjoyment my entertainment . please , somebody , take me home . i will appreciate it . huhh :(

1 comment:

hanis hayati kamal said...

babe, please please be strong. ;(