AZEERA

My photo
siyesly , if you hate me , please walk away , i dont need you .

Friday, June 11, 2010

ehem ehem ,


okay , siyesly i cnt think the best title fr this blog , i quite blur right nw , always act . so , the reason i post this blog are em em i wanna share something . okay , i on fb last 2 or 3 days , then , there were one guy that i knew but we never say hi , im me . i was very shocked at that time . idk why . hahah
then he asked fr my num bcause i used to say to him tht i'll kidnap him . haha , then we texting and just nw he called me . ohmynike , his voice , driving me crazy . he texted me ' uu , u ada nk bli apa2 tk , i free and ada krete dgn i ' . and i rep ' ada , i nk bli rokok ' , then he rep ' okay i tkjd amik u ' . haha , comel jee . he came to my house to gave me choc . i asked fr a slurpee bt the machine is out of service . FUCK ! then he bought me choc and he really wnt to come to my house . and tadaa , there he is .
we chit chat chit chat and and byee , hahah
okay , idk what to say , bahaha

No comments: