AZEERA

My photo
siyesly , if you hate me , please walk away , i dont need you .

Friday, June 11, 2010

bitch !














today , i having fun with my bitch , i thot tak jd hang out , tp jd juga . i drove my mom car . i went to izyan's house to pick her up , then we went to mcd , i ate sundae , she ate ice cream , we sat outside fr a while , having our ' smokes ' . then we planned to go to my house , but sudden izyan's ex wanna met her , so we went to metro point , we bought another MOSO , then went home , mama wanna use her car . then at house , we listed things to bring fr uitm , we ate ' sukun goreng ' , then we went outside , having our another ' smokes ' and went back to my house , on fb and she went home .
babe , happy dapat hang out td even fr a while , i miss you so much , miss us and everything . nnt kita jumpa kat uitm okay , u dtg tmpt i , i dtg tmpt u .
babe , siyesly , iloveyou , take care okay ? muahh :))

No comments: