AZEERA

My photo
siyesly , if you hate me , please walk away , i dont need you .

Friday, March 26, 2010

berkhidmat untuk negara ,

okay ulu pari , here i comee , puas ?
i dont really want to go there , but i have too . grrr , this is not cool , right ilal ? haih .
evento ada membe , which is SHAKIR , well hello , shakir okay ! arghh . why ? why me ? haih . i have to leave my room for 3 months . oh no , i am gonna miss them :(
okay , this is not true , i used to be excited with this PLKN thinggy , but but but , when i really have to go , i felt like , SHIT ! i dont wanna go okay ,,
err , i am gonna miss my beshies , nadh , hanis , tee , yan , cha , inda , azah , effi and alya haih , sayang kamu semua okay , dont forget me , come visit me okay ??
okay , i know , i cant survive without my family , i never go to anywhere , such as hostel or whatever , and and argghh , i dont wanna go !
i am still not good in' first move ' to make a new friends , but i really have to be one , well hello sume , can u be my friend ?? oh and please dont steal my things okay ? haih
i dont know what to say , but i think i am gonna love this ' summer camp ' muahahaha

1 comment:

meh. said...

kau xkan mati la duduk plkn;)